Sunday, May 27, 2012

In a sign of the Assumption: once the world record for Legnante. With Martina Giusy and European

Assunta Legnante lancia per il record del mondo agli Assoluti paralimpici di atletica di Torino 2012 (foto AbilityChannel - Roberto Serratore)


 And just run it without first seeing the world record for the Assumption Legnante. Absolutes to Paralympic athletics in Torino, the former European indoor champion in shot put, became blind, he led the limit between the blind (Cl. F11) a13, 27 m, after four throws (13.22, 12, 51, 13.20, 13.23), performed at rest, above all gli11, 84 m, the previous record of China Zhang Liangrim. Assumption pulled without translocation. This means that when the aged will also in his new role as a Paralympic athlete can earn between one and two meters.
 Assumption Legnante to Absolute Paralympic athletics in Torino 2012 (photos AbilityChannel - Roberto Serratore)

 "I am very happy. I knew I had those measures, but the races are always an unknown. Everything seems normal, I do not find differences between the races that I had already left for three years. The emotion is always there. Now it will take a month to try and improve myself well translocation ". It can do so from May 27 at a meeting in Govardo (Brescia), where it will compete with his old companions, from Clare Rose, but above all they must think of the European Paralympic end of June, with the support staff of Fispes (Experimental and Paralympic Sports Federation, which is part of athletics), present and moved to Turin, starting with the President Sandrino Porru, the sporting director, Francesco Carboni, blue with coach Mario Poletti. Meanwhile today will try to qualify for London 2012 even in the javelin.
Of note also two European records in the 100m: Martina Caironi (Cl. T42, complete with amputated leg) with 16 "39 and Giusy Versace (Cl. T43, biamputati below the knee) with 15" 50. For the first time Giusy has used the starting blocks and has improved its staff di68 ", after being stopped for over a month for a fracture to his wrist. "I'm back and this is the best thing for me! On the eve I expected a time below the minimum Olympic (16 "20, note) but I thought I could get right at 15" 50. My race was good: the start I was not brilliant because I still have to fine tune the mechanisms for training, but after the acceleration I had a great progression in the second half. I'm really satisfied! Now I must take a short break to face a minor surgery that put a permanent end to the physical problems that I suffered. "
A beautiful day to Absolute Turin, ending Sunday, where they have to hit the minimum qualification for London 2012 even Federica Maspero (100-meter T43) with 15 "78 meters SUI100, Richard Scendoni (100-meter T44) with 11" 98 SUI100 metrie Samuel Gobbi (400-meter T46) with 51 "53 sui400 meters.

Ditulis Oleh : Unknown // 10:46 AM
Kategori:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Powered by Blogger.